City & Guild Level 2 - Foundation and Level 3 - Intermediate Courses in Felt Making
The cost for the course in 2017-2018 will be $3350 per year (incl. GST), plus $180 City & Guilds registration and administration fees per year (no GST payable), plus annual $55 studio fee (incl. GST).
Contact us as...
Students can select to pay by 10 x $335 monthly installments each year, plus the registration fee of $180 and the studio fee of $55 up front.
Fees are reviewed every year.
What do I get?
- Opportunity to work towards International qualifications that are widely recognised
- Work with our Artist in Residence, Cheryl Cook who has 12 years of felting experience and connect with our affiliated UK partner, Kate Horner at ArtyBird Carnforth
- Engagement, friendship and support of other students
- Access to studio materials at cost
- Access to our working studio space
- Australian perspective on the course
- Discussion and hands-on experiential opportunities
- Access to out-of-session teaching advice
- Access to supplementary course materials
- Advice on sourcing materials
- Networking, connection and engagement to other students
- City & Guild registration & administration
- Course syllabus
- Access to studio dyes, equipment and resources
- International affiliations and students
- Membership of our virtual global educational community
- Future opportunities in the craft world and how you can make your way
- Free pick up & drop off to public transport if required